Friday, May 12, 2006

Done

I just finished my final exam today for one of the easiest classes I've ever had - no papers - no heavy assignments - and get this... the final was even open book!!! Praise God! I really needed a class like this. I feel like I've been falling behind (time-wise, not grade-wise) for so long. But I went through this class in record time and I'm feeling really good about it. This was my Systematic Theology class that I mentioned earlier - and it only really took me a little over a month to get through - not bad.

It was a great class for me and most of it wasn't even hum-drum, same ol' facts - it was quite inspiring and brought out fresh revelation to already well known truths! I resisted the temptation to go on study tangents that fascinated me quite frequently. Any class that gets you excited and tempted to dive in deeper than required is a good class!

Now I have a few days of lull before starting my next class. Hopefully I will enjoy it as much as I did this last class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home